The Resource The curious incident of the dog in the night-time
- The curious incident of the dog in the night-time
- Statement of responsibility
- Mark Haddon
- Title variation
- Curious incident of the dog in the night time
- Savants (Savant syndrome) -- Fiction
- trueFamily secrets
- trueSavant syndrome
- England -- Fiction
- trueAdult books for young adults
- trueSocial phobia
- truePsychological fiction
- trueDogs -- Death
- trueFirst person narratives
- trueFifteen-year-old boys
- Autism -- Fiction
- trueHolmes, Sherlock (Fictitious character) -- Influence
- Despite his overwhelming fear of interacting with people, Christopher, a mathematically-gifted, autistic fifteen-year-old boy, decides to investigate the murder of a neighbor's dog and uncovers secret information about his mother
- ALA Notable Book, 2004.
- Alex Award, 2004.
- British Book Award for Children's Book of the Year, 2004.
- British Book Award for Literary Fiction, 2004.
- Booklist Editors' Choice: Adult Books for Young Adults, 2003.
- Commonwealth Writers' Prize for Best First Book, 2004.
- Commonwealth Writers' Prize, South Asia and Europe: Best First Book, 2004.
- Garden State Teen Book Award (New Jersey), Fiction (Grades 9-12), 2006.
- Library Journal Best Books, 2003.
- Los Angeles Times Art Seidenbaum Award for First Fiction, 2003.
- New York Times Notable Book, 2003
- School Library Journal Best Books: Best Adult Books 4 Teens, 2003.
- Whitbread Book Award for Novel, 2003.
- Whitbread Book of the Year Award, 2003.
- YALSA Best Books for Young Adults, 2004
- YALSA Outstanding Book for the College Bound, 2009.
- Great American Read, 2018.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Cu 2004
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The curious incident of the dog in the night-time
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The curious incident of the dog in the night-time
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.brazil.lib.in.us/resource/2MvQ3DMl8f4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.brazil.lib.in.us/resource/2MvQ3DMl8f4/">The curious incident of the dog in the night-time</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.brazil.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.brazil.lib.in.us/">Brazil Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>