The Resource Hippos are huge!
- Hippos are huge!
- Statement of responsibility
- Jonathan London ; illustrated by Matthew Trueman
- What's the deadliest animal in Africa? It's not the lion or the crocodile--it's the hippopotamus! Hippos have razor-sharp tusks, weigh as much as fifty men, and can run twenty-five miles per hour! Follow these hefty hulks as they glide underwater, play tug-of-war, swat balls of dung at one another, and nuzzle their young in the mud. Just don't get too close--they could chomp you in two!--
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2016
- Assigning source
- Source other than Library of Congress
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- L66 2015
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Reading level
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader
- Target audience
ContextContext of Hippos are huge!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Hippos are huge!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.brazil.lib.in.us/resource/91bMy64QAOE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.brazil.lib.in.us/resource/91bMy64QAOE/">Hippos are huge!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.brazil.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.brazil.lib.in.us/">Brazil Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>