The Resource Those Jensen boys!
- Those Jensen boys!
- Statement of responsibility
- William W. Johnstone with J.A. Johnstone
- trueAmerican Westward Expansion (1803-1899) -- 1803 -- 1899
- Frontier and pioneer life -- West (U.S.) -- Fiction
- trueThe West (United States)
- Stagecoach lines -- Fiction
- Western stories
- Brothers -- Fiction
- trueTwin brothers
- "The sons of Luke Jensen, who supposedly died in the Civil War, and nephews of Smoke Jensen, one of the fiercest gunfighters in the West, find their skills put to the test when two young ladies hire them to protect their struggling stagecoach line from a ruthless mine owner."--
- A bold, sprawling epic of the American West, the Jensen family saga has captivated readers for nearly three decades. Now comes the untold story of Smoke Jensen's long-lost nephews, Ace and Chance, a pair of young-gun twins as reckless and wild as the frontier itself
- Assigning source
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Those Jensen boys!
- Series volume
- [book 1]
- Target audience
ContextContext of Those Jensen boys!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Those Jensen boys!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.brazil.lib.in.us/resource/fuoF998DEX0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.brazil.lib.in.us/resource/fuoF998DEX0/">Those Jensen boys!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.brazil.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.brazil.lib.in.us/">Brazil Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>