The Resource Harry Potter and the goblet of fire
- Harry Potter and the goblet of fire
- Statement of responsibility
- by J.K. Rowling ; illustrations by Mary GrandPré
- trueFantasy fiction
- trueFourteen-year-old boys
- Wizards -- Juvenile fiction
- trueBoarding schools
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction
- Fantasy fiction
- truePotter, Harry (Fictitious character)
- trueTeenage wizards
- trueMagic -- Study and teaching
- England -- Juvenile fiction
- trueWizards' apprentices
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary organization) -- Juvenile fiction
- trueSchools -- Great Britain
- trueBooks to movies
- Fourteen-year-old Harry Potter joins the Weasleys at the Quidditch World Cup, then enters his fourth year at Hogwarts Academy where he is mysteriously entered in an unusual contest that challenges his wizarding skills, friendships and character, amid signs that an old enemy is growing stronger
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2001
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Older Reader, 2001.
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Younger Reader, 2001.
- Golden Archer Awards (Wisconsin): Middle/Jr. High, 2002.
- Hugo Award for Best Novel, 2001.
- Indian Paintbrush Book Award (Wyoming), 2002.
- Mythopoeic Award for Children's Literature, 2008.
- New York Times Notable Children's Book, 2000
- West Australian Young Readers' Book Award (WAYRBA), Younger Readers, 2001.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2000
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2009
- Books I Love Best Yearly (BILBY), Older Reader, 2018.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- Interest level
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Hal 2000
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Series statement
- Harry Potter
- Series volume
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader AR
- Target audience
ContextContext of Harry Potter and the goblet of fire
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Harry Potter and the goblet of fire
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.brazil.lib.in.us/resource/qMq2s_T3eCI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.brazil.lib.in.us/resource/qMq2s_T3eCI/">Harry Potter and the goblet of fire</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.brazil.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.brazil.lib.in.us/">Brazil Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>